|Pilot Employment Opportunities
IntellegoJobs – Current Job Opportunities, US Employment News, and Job Seeking Tips for the Bookkeeper, CPA, Programmer, Computer Hardware Engineer, Software Engineer, Computer Support Specialist, Systems Analyst, VoIP Engineer, Civil Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, High School Teacher, Middle School Teacher, Pharma Sales Rep, Sales Rep, Pharmacist, Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy Assistant, Registered Nurse, Pilot, and Truck Driver
|Tweets by @intellegojobs
Welcome to Pilot Jobs. This small site is designed for the American aviator who is seeking employment as a professional pilot. Here at Pilot Jobs we present the most current jobs available. Some of the RSS feeds below will also contain aviation related non-pilot jobs, but by and large, our feeds below are mostly made up of commercial pilot positions. This site simply combines the most useful RSS feeds designed for pilots who are seeking work. If you are a pilot and you know of a useful feed which is not listed here, we would appreciate it if you would let us know about it.
Here you will also find news stories that may be of interest to the pilot seeking employment. Airline hiring developments, overseas hiring activity, new start-up airlines, changes in commercial hiring practices, and any story that may have an affect on the hiring of pilots are examples of the type of stories presented here.
Because we have presented both available pilot jobs and aviation news concomitantly, we believe this modality of presentation is unique and therefore should have some utilitarian value for the American aviator.
Given the rapid aviation sector expansion in China, India, and other areas of the world, we felt that this list should also include pilot jobs available in other countries, but a greater emphasis will be on those jobs which are available in the United States. For those adventure minded pilots who don’t mind relocating overseas, the opportunities are excellent. India and China are currently in desperate need of qualified pilots due to their rapidly expanding aviation sectors. For pilots who simply want to fly and be compensated for their efforts, and who really do not care where they fly, China and India present opportunities.
For the pilot who has been having difficulty finding a decent job in the United States, it might not be a bad idea to obtain a pilot job overseas and do the critical hour building in the make and model of aircraft you desire to fly in the United States. You would then be in a optimal position to obtain desirable work back in the states.
Remember that the general population within the United States will always need to fly. So patients is a virtue for the aspiring professional pilot. If you love to fly, you will eventually find the right job. The following is the most current listing of pilot jobs. This list will be updated daily and in some cases, updated more then once per day. It should be stated that we in no way claim to be the author of these RSS feeds. The service provided here simply provides an amalgamation of current available pilot jobs with some aviation news, which should be beneficial to the commercial pilot who is seeking employment.
- A320 CAPTAIN FOR LOONG AIR HANG ZHOU CHINA - EXCELLENT PACKAGEA320 CAPTAIN for LOONG AIR CHINA - EXCELLENT PACKAGE: Hong Kong Connected Aviation Partners Ltd. on behalf for Loong Air is currently ... Read more »
News for the American Aviator
- Furlough EstimatesIt is admittedly morbid, but for those of us on the bottom half of the seniority list there is value in planning and preparing for a furlough. For most of us that means updating logbooks and resumes, reconnecting with professional networks (I opened Linked In for the first time in… Read more »
- Reexamination of Airmen Tested by Michael A. Puehler8900.555 - Reexamination of Airmen Tested by Michael A. Puehler – Document Information www.faa.gov A decade+? That's bigly, Read more »
- Garmin held hostageThat's kinda scary to rely on cloud based systems. Hopefully the aviation apps can still be used offline. Will Garmin pay $10m ransom to end ransomware attack with 3 day outage Garmin is being asked to pay a $10 million ransom after a cyberattack has taken down its systems and… Read more »
- ATC resourcefulness, ASI incident videoASI makes some good videos, but this one was especially interesting. A GA aircraft in IMC on an RNAV approach at night loses all electrical, but ATC never loses the aircraft as it goes off course and assumes there must be a communication issue. So they go into full private… Read more »
- Local Partnership VS ATPI’m back!!! Again… for like the third or fourth time lol. I have been very slowly accumulating flight time flying part 61 with a local instructor. When I say slowly, I mean painfully slowly. My very first flight ever was 8/7/13 and 4.5 years later, I am at a lowly… Read more »
- Site near Marquette picked as rocket launch siteSite near Marquette picked as rocket launch site A rocket blasting toward the heavens over Lake Superior. What could be more Pure Michigan than that? The push to turn Michigan into one of a handful of states with active space launch operations has a new milestone. An undeveloped, 3-mile stretch… Read more »
- July & August Virtual JC Happy Hour ChatsZoom meeting info attached Ops Guest is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: JC Virtual Happy Hour Time: Jul 25, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Every week on Sat, until Sep 5, 2020, 7 occurrence(s) Jul 25, 2020 07:00 PM Aug 1, 2020 07:00 PM… Read more »